Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Heartfelt Creations: It's A Girl!

Hello! I have a Heartfelt Creations card to share using the wonderful Sweet Lullaby collection. I just love the eyelet looking flowers in this collection. I inked the edges of the white flowers with pink ink after I die cut them. Layered the flowers and added pink pearls to the center. Easy peasy!

Make sure you check out the other amazing projects on the Heartfelt Creations blog. So many inspiring projects with instructions and product lists to recreate.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a lovely card.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

So sweet! Love those flowers!

Anonymous said...

Love the cards and am enjoying the hop!

Anonymous said...

ok..I think I got the hang of this thing...Love the cards and am enjoying the hop!