Saturday, February 21, 2015

The Stamps Of Life: Cats2stamp!

Hello! Today I am sharing some cards using the cats2stamp set from The Stamps Of Life. I am not a lover of cats...not at all.  I am highly allergic, and they just don't do it for me. But....I really loved playing with this set! I think this cat is super adorable. It looks friendly, it doesn't make me itch or make my eyes swell shut, and it doesn't hiss at me and give me attitude. MY KIND OF CAT!
I do have several friends who LOVE cats, so I know just who to send these cards to! There is a matching die that you can purchase with the set, too!
:If you are a lover of cats, or know people who are...this is a great set to add to your collection!

Thank you for stopping by,

EMILY

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Adorable cards Emily!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome cards, Miss Lady!!