Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Heartfelt Creations: Everlasting Love

Hello! Today I am sharing a card using the Romantique Garden collection from Heartfelt Creations. I just love the swan stamps and matching dies. I can't stop using them on my cards!  Once again, I used one of the card panels from the Romantique Garden paper collection. It looks like I spent hours layering, but that is just one piece of paper!
Make sure you check out the other projects from the design team on the Heartfelt Creations blog.

Emily

8 comments:

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This is beautiful, Emily! I love the elegant simplicity...I wish I had it in me to create these fabulous CAS cards! Happy New Year!

craftieodmae said...

Absolutley gorgeous!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. Have a Happy New Year.

Robin said...

Love the colors you used, lovely design! Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Maureen R said...

So pretty. I think the swans in the corner are a great way to showcase them, I'll have to try it. Hugs and Happy New Year!@

SussiPoppins said...

Hi Emily, you are correct, the paper makes our lives a lot easer. As always you bring out the best in them in such a simple wonderful way. oxo

Karan Gerber said...

lovely design! Have a Happy and Healthy New Year!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Very pretty! I love the silver twine embellishment!