Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Heartfelt Creations: Oh, Christmas Trees!

I just love the Christmas Tree dies in Heartfelt Creations Banners and Trees die set! My first card has a more shabby chic feel, while the second has a more contemporary look. I am getting so excited for the holidays. I love all the preparation that goes into decorating, cards, gift giving and more!

 You can find the instructions and product list for recreating both of these cards on the Heartfelt Creations blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

6 comments:

craftieodmae said...

both are absolutley gorgeous!!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful cards.

Glenda said...

Both of these are wonderful!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

LOVE both of these Christmas trees-- I esp love that top one with the soft colors and beautiful tinsel! FAB cards x1000000!

Roxie said...

Nice cards Emily, I really like the first tree die and paper you used with it.

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Both cards are beautifully executed, but you know I love that shabby chic card. The sweet little banners tucked beneath the bow...the layered border at the base, the sweet little flowers...I could go on and on. It's wonderful!