Friday, June 7, 2013

TSOL: Signs4words

Hi, there! Today I have some cards using a new release from The Stamps Of Life called sign4words. I love the different fonts and the cool frame. You can use the sentiments in the frame, or by themselves.  In the card above, I used some of Stephanie's spray by Clearsnap in Banana.  I then rubbed gesso over some of it to tone it down.  The sequins just pull in some more of the black from the sentiment.
This next card was quick and easy.  I sponged some distress ink (Old Paper) around a circle of white cardstock.  I then added a fabric flower.  I bought these in a pack at Joanne's several months ago.  I stamped the "thanks" in Licorice ink and added a strip of pearls.  Super classy card that was made in minutes!
The last card uses paper and a die cut from Basic Grey's Fiction collection.  I added some butcher's twine to the top and stamped the sentiment in Licorice ink.  I love how it looks like an old book or journal.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

1 comment:

Angi Barrs said...

Gorgeous designs. Love the splash of yellow on the first one.