Saturday, May 11, 2013

TSOL: Conversation bubbles galore!

Hello!  Today I have two cards using stamps from The Stamps Of Life.  The owl and branch are from the owls2love set and the speech bubble is from the new set, talk4phone.  I added some pink dots from Basic Grey.  The owl is paper pieced with a scrap of paper from Basic Grey's Hey There collection.
This next card uses some of Stephanie's Spray ink from Clearsnap in Grape. I then stamped the speech bubbles in Licorice ink.  I used some of my washi tape to attach it to the card base.  After I sprayed the center panel, I added water droplets to lighten the color and give it a more muted effect.

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

2 comments:

canadian_liner said...

I've always loved those TSOL owls, and now you can give them words! How perfect! I really like your spritzed card, too. the multiple greetings and off-kilter tape give it a lively feel.

Kate said...

So Cute. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day Emily!