Monday, April 1, 2013

Belated Easter Wishes!

Hi, there!  This was supposed to post yesterday, but in all of the spring break excitement, I forgot to schedule it.  I used stamps and dies from The Stamps Of Life to create this card. 
I hope you all had a blessed Easter holiday with family and friends! 

My family/great room is finished!
I really wish I would have taken before photos of this room.  I had a kind of folk art theme going on before, so I really changed it a lot!  I love the modern, updated feel.  Next stop...formal dining room!  :)

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

2 comments:

Caroline D. said...

Hope you had a nice Easter too! We had snow yesterday... April 4th... hard to believe! Your family room looks really inviting and I know your family will enjoy it in the years to come.

Tenia Nelson said...

Wonderful Family Room and super cute card!!