Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Project Life: Week 8

Hi, there! Today I wanted to share some more of my Project Life album.  Week 8 included a trip to a local hibachi grill before my hubby went out of town on a snowmobile trip up north, with my dad and BIL.  I included a screen shot of the weather close to where they were, and my hubs was super great about getting some good photos on his trip.  While he was gone, I had all of the boys conferences, basketball tournaments, and a trip to see my sister's show choir perform.
I finally got my oldest to pose for some photos! HOORAY!
For conference night, I took a photo of one of the teacher's desk area. I also added a photo of Luke's artwork that was hanging in the hall.  He was super excited to learn about different presidents this year.  I got a snap shot of my sis with her girls and my boys after the show.   My guys were very impressed with their aunt's hard work and amazed at what she and her students put into the show.

I am linking this over at Project Life Tuesday with The Mom Creative!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Emily Keaton said...

Totally cool, Emily!

cat said...

I love the hand written cards (I also do that) and the uncluttered look

Craftcherry said...

Wonderful layout! That's awesome that your husband got some nice shots of his trip for you to include!