Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Heartfelt Creations: Vintage Beehive...

Hello!  Today I have a card to share using stamps from Heartfelt Creations.  I just love this beehive image.  I decided to make a Congratulations card to send to someone who recently moved into a new home.  You can find the complete instructions and product list for recreating this card on the Heartfelt Creations blog!

Make sure you check out the blog for more inspiring ideas from the design team!

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Gorgeous!!

Mr Tumness Crafting said...

Love this card, the tag looks great on the card :)

TesaB said...

Lovely card, Emily! Love the happy bees in the backbground and that rustic tag!

Glenda said...

I love tags and this one is amazing! Love the colors you chose as well!

Lynn said...

Such a delicate design. Fabulous.

merrymstamper said...

Beautiful Card! I love the tag on the card!

Darnell said...

Vintage lovely in every single way, Emily!!

Oksana said...

Love your cards Emily, they are beautiful!xx

Caroline D. said...

This is stunning! The simplicity and arrangement just captivates me. The bit of teal in the DP with the white and browns is wonderful too! Can ya' tell I love it?! :o)

Sherrie K. said...

Hopping by to wish you a Happy Easter!
Your card is so pretty Emily! Love the stamping and the design is gorgeous!
Sherrie K