Saturday, February 23, 2013

Easter egg Wishes....

Hello! It is hard to believe that Easter is next month! It seems like Christmas was not that long ago. In fact, I still have Christmas papers and embellishments to clean up in my studio!
I made this card using new egg dies from The Stamps Of Life.  They coordinate perfectly with her wonderful Easter sets.  On this card I used the set, eggs4Easter.  I also used Stephanie's inks by Clearsnap in Guava, Sky, Grape and Licorice.  I stamped and die cut the eggs and then stacked them down the left side.  Easy peasy!

Thanks for stopping by!

Emily

3 comments:

Angi Barrs said...

Sweet & colorful eggs. I really need to get started on my Easter cards too. :)

Sherrie K. said...

Awesome card! love the colored eggs!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hey really nice blog...keep sharing...
Burun Estetiği
Burun Estetiği