Monday, January 21, 2013

TSOL: Stormy weather....

Hi, there!  Today I have a couple of cards to share using the newly released clouds2cut die and stamp set from The Stamps Of Life.  I love that these clouds go perfectly with the umbrella4you set and the kites2fly set.  The inside of the card above reads, "you're a friend of mine".  This is the perfect card to send to a friend who needs some cheering up!
This next card also uses sentiment and raindrops from the umbrella4you set, along with the new cloud set.  I added a chipboard lightening bolt to this "get well" card.

I have been working away on the start of my Project Life album and loving every minute of it.  I will be sharing what I have done so far later in the week.

Thanks for stopping by,

Emily

3 comments:

Basement Stamper said...

Great cards, love the lightening bolt!

Lynn said...

I love the lightning bolt. So fun and I can't wait to see your PL pages!

Kate said...

This looks Awesome. Love your Cards.